Arcade Apartments is designed to embrace and support local artists who have a passion for their art–and a vision to foster and build a sense of community with fellow artist. Created by an award winning architecture and design team, these shared work and studio spaces feature plenty of natural light, open floor plans and special attention to soundproofing (available for use by residents at no additional charge and can be reserved in advance). Soundproofing makes it perfect for performance, practice, and any form of artistic creation—and residents in any one of our St. Louis luxury apartments will be able to put them to use. From the moment you move into our Arcade Apartments, you’ll be able to take advantage of our rooftop terrace and our outdoor fireplace to meet up with great minds that think alike, and host art show receptions.
More features and amenities include:
- Over 11,000 total square feet of artist studio spaces
- Performance studio with cushioned hardwood floor and seating
- Large and open painting, drawing and photography studios
- Picture rails throughout the building for additional artwork display
- Music practice rooms designed for optimal acoustics
- Sound attenuated music and multi-media studios
- Flex studio with pottery kiln
Whether you are looking for a tranquil yoga studio to unwind at the end of a long day, an on-demand fitness center, or a theatre room to watch movies with friends, you’ll feel right at home in inclusive community. Just down the street from the 8th and Pine MetroLink station, the Moolah Theatre & Lounge, and Saint Louis Galleria. Once you’ve found the floor plan that’s right for you, and explored our list of amenities, stop by to set up a comprehensive tour!
Residents of Arcade Apartments–located in the heart of downtown and close to all St. Louis has to offer–enjoy a full complement of amenities representing the finest in fashion-forward urban living.
- Spectacular 19th floor rooftop terrace with lounge furniture, outdoor plantings, gas fireplace feature, and panoramic views of the city
- Rooftop indoor clubroom with comfortable seating areas and a full kitchen – perfect for entertaining large groups
- Large fitness center with steam room
- Two "Wellbeats" studios
- Separate, contemplative yoga studio
- Theatre and clubroom for screening the big game or recent blockbuster
- Ample indoor bike storage
- Resident storage lockers available
- Controlled entry access
- Smoke-free living
- Wi-Fi in select common areas
- Less than a one-minute walk from the 8th and Pine MetroLink station stop
LIVE/WORK APARTMENT HOMES.
Arcade Apartments offers the finest in fashionable urban living featuring spacious and beautiful 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes.
- Generous floor plans with 9'-13' foot ceilings (15'-20' foot ceilings in select homes)
- Panoramic windows bathe you in natural light and provide the portal to exquisite views of St. Louis
- Beautiful and low maintenance concrete flooring throughout (in most homes)
- In-home laundry outfitted with whisper quiet Energy Star washer and dryer
- State-of-the-art, ultra efficient HVAC engineering throughout
- Exquisite, efficient, contemporary lighting systems designed to complement ample natural light
- Private balconies (in select homes)
- Rent includes water, sewer & trash removal utilities. Residents are responsible for heat, electricity and if they desire, cable and internet.
- Bright, open and well-appointed kitchen with beautiful, solid cabinetry
- Granite countertops (in select homes)
- Energy-Star range, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer plus a built-in microwave
- Lounge and luxuriate in bedrooms that offer enough space for your king-size furnishings
- Revel in the large, walk-in closets (in select homes)
- Enjoy the subtle comfort of a ceiling fan in each bedroom
- Spacious bathroom vanity (double vanities in select homes)
- Refresh and relax in the large tub and shower (42" in select homes)
Arcade Apartments Is A Pet-Friendly Community. Dogs & cats are welcome.
- Pet Limit: 2 per apartment home.
- Pet Deposit (Refundable): $100 per household, due at time of move-in.
- Pet Fee (Non-Refundable): $100 per household, due at time of move-in.
- Pet Rent: $25 per month, per pet.
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.